*Jessica Janae Photography’s Editing and Retouching Seminar*
“Editing and Retouching-what I wish someone would have taught me”
January 18th, 2014
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Jessica Janae Studios 329 W. Pierpont Ave. #200 Salt Lake City, UT 84101
We’re excited for our first seminar of the 2014 season! Join us on January 18th, 2014 for the second of our six class seminar series. This Seminar will be focused on the art of editing/retouching and incorporating these best practices into your day to day photography experiences.
Once you master the knowledge of these awesome backend tools it will help you when your shooting see the possibilities for the end result of your photos before you take them so you can better plan for your clients. For example this knowledge helps us know things like what time of the day is going to be the best for this type of shoot, how to manipulate the light while shooting because you know the effect you will be able to create in photoshop or lightroom while editing or even knowing what type of location to match with a specific outfit or couple. So come and hang out with our team in Salt Lake this new year and see what we believe makes “US” us.
To sign up-
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 801-907-5031
what to expect:
* We will start out with a basic layout to the tools we use during our editing process.
* We will have a fashion shoot set up for each participant to take images along with jessica and then use those images to walk through our editing process. Images you can use for your portfolio. ( We would like announce that we will have Amber Fillerup from “Barefootblonde.com”, a top favorite fashion blogger, as one of the models for our seminar shoot)
*Lunch will be provided and a menu will be sent out in advance for you to choose your meal.
*after we shoot we will go through the images together and Jessica will teach how she would edit the different images and teach important techniques, tips and tricks etc.
* We will also have actions and presets for sale.
What will you take away from this seminar?
– touching up skin
-optimize the liquify tool
– Non-destructive dodge and burn techniques
– Color fill to the industries top tones
– Editing to look like photos were taken by a film camera
– Editing techniques for Women’s faces vs. Men’s
– Sharpening techniques for web and print
– We will be offering actions for the first time for sale (exclusive)
* This workshop is for beginner to intermediate photographers, but must have either Photoshop or Lightroom and computer to see the full effect. We will be walking you through our process. We will be focusing on Photoshop.
Sign up today to secure your spot! $50 is due to reserve your seat! The rest will be due before or on the 18th of January no later. It is a first come first serve and it usually books within 4-5 days so act quick!